the puppies are here

ONLY 2 FEMALES LEFT!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

About the breeder


Growing up I loved having an ACD as a family dog. For years I wanted one for my children too. 1.5 years ago I found my Saydee girl! She's such a beautiful and smart dog that we have people ask us all the time to let them know if she ever has puppies. When we found handsome Trigger boy we knew it was time to try for a litter. We are a family of 8 (6 kids) playing hard in the desert valleys and mountains of Southern Utah. We love taking our heeler along with us and know you will too!

I'm very passionate about feeding my dog grain, pesticide and GMO free dog food. I believe that healthy dogs are directly related to what they eat. I also give her vitamins, minerals and probiotics for good gut health. I use holistic methods for worms fleas and ticks. I always get comments from people on how shiny and soft her coat is. She is a very alert, healthy and happy girl. I intend to do the very same for her puppies when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment